Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Flash..New Haagen Daz Ice Cream Flavours





















Two more new Haagen Dazs flavours that hit the shelves this week in Nagoya.I spotted them in various supermarkets and convenience stores throughout the city.
The first is Cafe Mocha,obviously a coffee flavoured icecream.Its fairly light with dashes of chocolate sauce liberally mixed in to boost the amount of caffeine.
The second is English Milk Tea and like the Cafe Mocha tastes exactly as described.
A thick milky creamy sweet tasting ice cream.It reminded me of the canned Royal Milk tea available here in virtually every corner vending machine.
Both these flavours have a certain novelty value but personally I cant see myself going out of my way to buy them again given the other flavours available.

No comments: